- 1ish cup lightly packed chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons shallot or onion, minced
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
4 medium potatoes
1-2 tbs olive oil
salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper (to taste)
For the sauce simply put all the ingredients into a food processor and chop until finely minced. SO EASY
For the pork I salted mine and grilled it until it was nice a browned.
The fries are a little more complicated, first wash them well! and cut them into thick wedges.
Be sure to soak them for a little while in luke warm water to get the starch off and pat dry.
Then season with olive oil and the spices.
SPRAY YOUR BAKING SHEET, then place the potatoes in a single layer.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 mins, then flip over. and bake for 10 more minutes. they may stick a bit.
They'll be crispy and brown, hopefully