Sunday, February 26, 2012

Teriyaki Chicken Dinner

    The other night I made a really tasty dinner and decided I should post it.  I don't have step by step pics this time, only a final picture.  I really like teriyaki chicken and I saw pineapple on sale at vons so I had to do it haha. This dinner is teriyaki chicken with brown rice, browned pineapple, and asparagus.  yumm!




What You'll Need:
1 thawed skinless chicken breast that has been marinated as it thawed.
1 can sliced pineapple (4 slices)
10ish asparagus
1/2 cup brown rice


First cook your rice, brown rice takes forever!


Then sautee your asparagus and set in a bowl.


Next, cook your chicken, once each side is somewhat cooked, pour in marinade liquid and cover on medium heat until sauce it thick it gone, flipping chicken occasionally.


Then brown your pineapple on the asparagus skillet.


When everything is finished, combine in a bowl.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment